Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



Yes, yes, a million times yes.  Kelis and Nas have a date night.  Rhymes with Snitch

These pictures are so freaking adorable.  TMZ

OMG this just makes The Rock EVEN more sexier to me.  Daily Mail


This man ain’t shit and I hope he get’s his ass stretched in prison every day. NY Daily News

I think it’s cute that Obama went to a Jay Z concert. The Hill (blog)

While I don’t believe Reality TV is bringing down black culture, I do agree with this blogger’s take on K. Michelle’s comment regarding Harriet Tubman.  Popular Critic

Charlamagne Tha God is HILARIOUS, and he was going IN on Twitter.  Tale Tela

I want this to be the beginning of the end.  Celebs.That.Gather.Com 

These were the funniest moments of the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta ReunionVH1 Blog

See, this makes me feel bad for Lindsay Lohan.  Contact Music

I’m glad that Scrappy proposed to Erica, and Shay, you shouldn’t be putting ish in your name, unless he’s your husband.  Huliq

No comments:

Post a Comment