Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?

Picture courtsey of www.sandrarose.com


This is just sad.  I can’t believe there’s that many celebrities out there that you don’t see with their children, that you can actually make a list.  Bossip

Ok, so yes, I am soo excited about seeing Snooki’s baby, and he’s just as cute as I thought.  Celebitchy

This guy must have like the Superman of penises, because there really is no reason why John Mayer keeps getting the women he gets.  Yeeeah


I am truly routing for Lil Scrappy and Erica Dixon.  I hope they work out.  Necole Bitchie

Let’s get this straight. Emily B is not talking about Fab because he doesn’t want her talking about him.  Rhymes with Snitch

I love Trina and I can’t wait for her to come out with new music.  Crunktastical

Chad Johnson needs to stop, it’s not even cute anymore.  Actually, it was never cute.  Crunktastical


No comments:

Post a Comment