Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Is Amber Rose Pregnant

Picture courtesy of www.styleblazer.com

When Amber Rose first hit the scene as Kanye West’s new arm piece, I did not like her, I’ll admit though a lot of it was because I was pretty biased and I missed his Fiancé.  But then Amber grew on me, and after her and Kanye broke up, she REALLY begin to grow  on me because I could see she was about that life, meaning she didn’t just crumble and fall back into obscurity after her break up with Kanye, instead, she showed her talents and went on with her bad self.  I guess what I’m saying is, I really hope she’s pregnant and I love her with Wiz Khalifa and she looks SUPER cute pregnant.


With her fierce blonde crop grown out, and her outre sexy look replaced by a more toned down style, Amber Rose has finally provided the confirmation that she is pregnant with her first child.The former stripper turned model, 28, who is engaged to rapper fiancé showed off her bump in a neon green Grecian dress as she shopped in West Hollywood on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment