Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rihanna Really Wants Her Man




“He know that a** headed back here, because she texted him today, saying, ‘I’m coming back for you,’” a source exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. Chris and Rihanna reportedly spent some quality time together before the R&B princess boarded her plane, and it seems neither of them can wait for a reunion. “They’re something else,” explains the source. “I know he’s gonna step out with her though when she gets back. He’s tired of playing this back-and-forth s**t with her a**, and I think he’s getting a little soft for her.” It’s about time! Rihanna and Chris have been sending suggestive photos and secret messages to each other via Twitter for months — much to the dismay of Karrueche Tran. “He loves her and he feels a lot for K.T., but even she knows Ri comes first, and that’s just the way it goes,” adds the source.

I feel bad for Karrueche, out of all of this.  While yes I Chris Brown and Rihanna to get together, I do think he’s a jerk for not letting his current GF go.

No comments:

Post a Comment