Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Teen Mom Farrah Abraham Getting Her Own Reality Show?

Picutre courtesy of The Hollywood Gossip


I did not like this chick, and truth be told, I still don’t think I like her, mainly because she just rubs me the wrong way.  However, I might watch her show, at least the first episode, to see what it’s like.


Goodbye Teen Mom… Hello spin-off series!According to Us WeeklyFarrah Abraham‘s reality television career is just beginning as the 20-year-old mama is almost finished finalizing a deal to star in her own reality spinoff.
“I’m just closing on it,” Farrah says. “It’s gonna be just about me and my life.”

Ok, my issue with this chick was how mean she was to her mom, personally, I never saw anything wrong with her mom, and I always felt like her mom didn’t deserve to be treated the way Farrah treated her, not to mention, the chick got a boob job, claiming it would be beneficial to her and her daughter’s life.   Yeah, let that marinate. Oh and I would like to point out, notice how she said nothing about the show including her daughter.  Where the heck is her daughter while Farrah is off filming about her and her life?




No comments:

Post a Comment