Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

When a Threesome Goes Wrong



Personally I am 50/50 when it comes to threesomes.  While I do think people in a monogamous relationship can have them and still work out, I think the percentage of those people is EXTREMEMLY low.  I wouldn’t have a threesome while in a relationship, if I was single, then maybe I would, but when I’m in a relationship, I want my man all to myself and I want to only give myself to him, plus I am NOT secure enough for that.  I feel like by giving a man the ok for a threesome you are giving him the ok to have sex with other woman period, no matter what the “rules” are that you try to set.  And that brings me to this story for NY Daily News.


David and Mindi Rice, both 29, were using prescription drugs and took part in a three-way with a 24-year-old female friend last Wednesday at their Zephyrhills home, according to the Tampa Bay Times.


The following morning, after all three fell asleep, Mindi Rice said she awoke to her hubby attempting to have sex again with the woman, Pasco County sheriff’s deputies said.The sight sent her grabbing for a gun. She threatened to shoot the woman, but squeezed off a round into the ceiling instead, according to Bay News 9.David Rice managed to wrest the firearm away and then seized his wife’s neck, holding the handgun against her head as he threatened to kill her, the Tampa Bay Times reported.“B----, I’ll f------ kill you,” Rice allegedly said, according to police.Both were thrown into Pasco County jail on charges of aggravated assault. In addition, David Rice was charged with obstructing officers and is expected to be in court Tuesday on other charges of grand theft, burglary and possession of oxycodone, the newspaper reported.

Look ladies, if you are going to give your man permission to cheat (regardless of whether you are there or not), and then you CANNOT get mad when he takes you up on your offer.  That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.  If you don’t want your man to cheat, then don’t give him permission, it’s that simple.

2 comments:

  1. Though I agree with your point here about the chances of a partner going out of the relationship for sex especially after being given permission to a threesome, I disagree that that arrangement is a form of cheating. I do because it lacks the biggest characteristic of cheating which is deception. However, as I said before I take your point otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree, that deception is definitely a characteristic of cheating, Most people who have these arrangements, usually have "rules" that go along with the arrangement, so the deception would be not going along with the "rules"

    ReplyDelete